Thursday, December 12, 2013

I FEEL A JUICY SELF PRACTICE COMING ON

Greetings and festive Happiness to you all




 I love my time on the mat to explore my being, to move with ease, to connect deeply with my breath, that not only calms my mind but nourishes all my internal organs, calms my entire nervous system, lifting any stress in my body or anxiety and improving my self-awareness. I am so grateful for this body I have been given and find such pleasure and happiness when I am with it on the mat…I am never fearful of what may come up during my practice. I encourage any deep emotions or stresses to surface so I can free my body of any holding patterns to create more freedom and space to live my life to the full and be ridiculously happiness.

 All the juicy tools I learn on my mat allow me to offer and keep reaching out to share and help many others I meet to grow their own Yoga with ease to become self aware and starting living the life we all so deserve. 

 I love my Yogic lifestyle, it has freed my fears, and anxieties. It has helped me with the grief of losing of both my parents and it has helped rid me of a 15 Yrs debilitating skin disease on my face.  Although at times it has been very hard and emotional I thank all my experiences for bringing me here where I am today. My happiness grows everyday, I have a wonderful marriage, and adore raising my 2 children, I meet and guide wonderful people every summer that come live and holiday with us in this wonderful part of the world. 

This is a taste of my yoga. It excites me and for many, many years of searching I have finally arrive home..

Get your yoga on, and realease your inner Guru. It will be the best gift you can offer yourself :)

Happy Holidays Jo <3

www.yoga-holidays-turkey.com

#norulesjustyouryogatocreatefreedom

http://www.youtube.com/user/yogaturkey

http://www.pinterest.com/yogaturkey/

https://www.facebook.com/yogaholidaysturkeyside

No comments:

Post a Comment