Saturday, November 23, 2013

NEVER BE AFRAID TO REACH OUT






NEVER BE AFRAID TO REACH OUT and share your troubles or something that just won't shift.. We have all experienced highs and lows in our life's and to suffer in silence it not the way to move forward to lead a fulfilling happy life we all so deserve... I have been so saddened by the loss of a dear friend through depression. She was the most giving offering person you could ever meet…

Yoga Holidays Turkey, my facebook pages and my ramblings is my way of reaching out to this beautiful growing community for people to share and care and make our life's as fulfilling as possible.. I have lost both my parents that had a huge impact on my life in so many ways and have overcome some shit in my life and this is all through reaching out when needed and really embracing this beautiful life that we have been given.. I never feel the target of any shit I have been through, I simply roll with it and learn, listen to the sensations it rocks up for me and start moving forward to blossom once again.
Most of the time we are dealing with others peoples shit that has a great effect on us, maybe we are in a relationship that is toxic, maybe we are in a job we hate etc.

We all have choices and freedom to make them.. This life has been given for you to blossom or be a victim.. The choice is yours.. Please do not forget to reach out, in time's of need. YOU are not a burden, and the right people around you DO want to listen and help.. There is no shame in asking for help there is so much out there to be lived and experienced you just need to start baby steps to listening the trusting voice inside and slowly but surely watch the world start to open with it's wonderfulness.


Jo xo

www.yoga-holidays-turkey.com

https://www.facebook.com/yogaholidaysturkeyside

https://twitter.com/Joanneyoga

http://www.pinterest.com/yogaturkey/

No comments:

Post a Comment