Friday, April 5, 2013

I have an intolerance for suffering.



This does not mean that I reject it or fight against it. It means that I stop and look at it, not morbidly, but rather because we have faith in the possibility of living a joyful and peaceful life.

The past 3 months have been both challenging and embracing. It has been filled with ups and downs, sadness, shifts, changes and overwhelming moments. Though the road was very rocky my True Self shone through and I had real moments of feeling secure, peaceful and certain.
Every day I thank the universe for this day and for all the many lessons I continue to learn and be taught by my continual practice, as I share and do the things I love. A BIG Thank You to mum & dad in heaven. Mum for showing me crucial life lessons, courage, strength & positivity & dad in sharing so much love and understanding. 
A BIG thank You to each and every one of you for your loving thoughts, kindness and supportive hearts that have really touched and enhanced my life (near, far & virtually). I send Peace and Happiness to you all for your love that gives me so much strength to be who I am and to continue to share and keep doing what I LOVE. 

Namaste ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment